Tyler is another skate board fanatic and can't wait to show you what he can do. He's been softly filled so he's very squishy.
- 7.75"/19.5cm standing (with assistance) or 6"/15.2cm when sitting.
- Made from chocolate brown aged viscose.
- Brown suedette pads.
- 5 way traditional cotter pin jointed.
- Shiny black glass eyes.
- Needle sculpted face.
- Black embroidered nose and mouth.
- Hand aged face, legs and arms.
- Cotton trousers with braces and pockets, hand sewn in a pale ecru coloured 100% cotton material with a geometric print.
- His trousers are removable.
- He comes with his skateboard (But he can't actually stand on it)
- Softly filled with heavy polyester fibre filling and flat steel micro discs.
- He comes with a hand sewn drawstring bag which contains his name tag and passport, and he has a Jenni Bears name tag sewn into his back.
- .Red heart shaped button sewn into his ear.
- Sewn in a smoke free household.
- Tyler is not a toy and is unsuitable for little people under 14.
5 Average review score
Based on 2 reviews
Hi Jean I’ve collected your bears and dragons for several years i love them because they are beautifully made they’ve wonderful characters I love the dragons I recently bought at Hugglets.
I have quite a big family of Jenni Bears which includes sleepy bears, sitting bears, two sleepyy bunnies, ratlets, mice and my latest addition a dragon. They all have lovely expressions and are beautifully made. I bought my first Jenni Bear at Hugglets and I have been collecting ever since then. The animals that I order from the website always arrive beautifully wrapped and very quickly.
Jenni bears are quirky, one of a kind and lovingly made, which explains why I own so many of their creations!