Here is the third of my bears to show my support for the people of Ukraine and what they are still going through. £5 from the adoption fee will be donated to the Ukraine Appeal Fund. Or should you wish to donate more, I will pay in anything over £45.00 that I receive.
- Odessa measures 5.5"/14cm from the tip of his nose to his toes.
- Made from mini bear fabric in the yellow and blue colours of the Ukranian Flag.
- 5 way traditional cotter pin jointed.
- Shiny black glass eyes and nose with a hand embroidered mouth.
- Soft filled with heavy polyester fibre filling and flat steel micro discs.
- He comes with a hand sewn drawstring bag which contains his name tag and passport, and he has a Jenni Bears name tag sewn into his back.
- Red heart shaped button sewn into his ear.
- Sewn in a smoke free household.
- Odessa is not a toy and is unsuitable for little people under 14.
5 Average review score
Based on 2 reviews
Hi Jean I’ve collected your bears and dragons for several years i love them because they are beautifully made they’ve wonderful characters I love the dragons I recently bought at Hugglets.
I have quite a big family of Jenni Bears which includes sleepy bears, sitting bears, two sleepyy bunnies, ratlets, mice and my latest addition a dragon. They all have lovely expressions and are beautifully made. I bought my first Jenni Bear at Hugglets and I have been collecting ever since then. The animals that I order from the website always arrive beautifully wrapped and very quickly.
Jenni bears are quirky, one of a kind and lovingly made, which explains why I own so many of their creations!