Tabitha is sitting pretty in her best clothes - just waiting for someone to. whisk her away to the dance.
- Sitting down Tabitha measures 6"/15.25cm,
- Hand sewn from hand aged misty rose coloured viscose, with matching suedette paw pads.
- Hand aged face, legs and arms.
5 way traditional cotter pin jointed.
- Shiny black English glass eyes and hand embroidered nose and mouth
- She has been softly filled with heavy polyester fibre filling and flat steel micro discs so she's nice and squishy.
- Hand sewn skirt from peach coloured with white flowers 100% cotton with a lace overskirt.
- She comes with a hand sewn drawstring bag which contains her official name tag and passport, and she has a Jenni Bears name tag sewn into her back.
- Sewn in a smoke free household.
- Red heart button sewn into her ear.
- Tabitha is not a toy and is unsuitable for little people under 14.
5 Average review score
Based on 2 reviews
Hi Jean I’ve collected your bears and dragons for several years i love them because they are beautifully made they’ve wonderful characters I love the dragons I recently bought at Hugglets.
I have quite a big family of Jenni Bears which includes sleepy bears, sitting bears, two sleepyy bunnies, ratlets, mice and my latest addition a dragon. They all have lovely expressions and are beautifully made. I bought my first Jenni Bear at Hugglets and I have been collecting ever since then. The animals that I order from the website always arrive beautifully wrapped and very quickly.
Jenni bears are quirky, one of a kind and lovingly made, which explains why I own so many of their creations!