This is Kusma, a very handsome little bear. He's been over dyed with onion skins which has given some unusual colours. This is why he's in trousers and braces rather than dungarees.
- 8"/20.25cm standing (with assistance) or 6"/15.2cm when sitting
- Made from coral pink aged viscose over dyed with onion skins)
- pink suedette pads over dyed with onion skins..
- 5 way traditional cotter pin jointed.
- Shiny black glass eyes.
- Needle sculpted face.
- Black embroidered nose and mouth.
- Hand aged face, legs and arms.
- Cotton trousers with braces and pockets, hand sewn in beige 100% cotton material with a geometric pattern.
- Trousers are removable.
- Soft filled with heavy polyester fibre filling and flat steel micro discs.
- He comes with a hand sewn drawstring bag which contains his name tag and passport, and he has a Jenni Bears name tag sewn into his back.
- Red heart shaped button sewn into his ear.
- Sewn in a smoke free household.
- Kusma is not a toy and is unsuitable for little people under 14.
5 Average review score
Based on 2 reviews
Hi Jean I’ve collected your bears and dragons for several years i love them because they are beautifully made they’ve wonderful characters I love the dragons I recently bought at Hugglets.
I have quite a big family of Jenni Bears which includes sleepy bears, sitting bears, two sleepyy bunnies, ratlets, mice and my latest addition a dragon. They all have lovely expressions and are beautifully made. I bought my first Jenni Bear at Hugglets and I have been collecting ever since then. The animals that I order from the website always arrive beautifully wrapped and very quickly.
Jenni bears are quirky, one of a kind and lovingly made, which explains why I own so many of their creations!