You certainly won't mislay Caspian, he's a very red bear so you wouldn't miss him in a crowd. Don't worry though, he's a sweet and friendly little bear and would fit in nicely with any future friends.
- 5.5"/8cm sitting down. (Approximately)
- Made from scarlet and baby pink Sassy fabric.
- Mulberry lightweight ultrasuede pads.
- 5 way traditional cotter pin jointed.
- Shiny black glass eyes.
- Needle sculpted face.
- Has a waxed embroidered nose and an embroidered mouth.
- Filled with heavy polyester fibre filling and flat steel micro discs.
- He comes with a hand sewn drawstring bag which contains his name tag, and he has a Jenni Bears name tag sewn into his back.
- Red heart shaped button sewn into his ear.
- Sewn in a smoke free household.
- Caspian is not a toy and is unsuitable for little people under 14.
5 Average review score
Based on 2 reviews
Hi Jean I’ve collected your bears and dragons for several years i love them because they are beautifully made they’ve wonderful characters I love the dragons I recently bought at Hugglets.
I have quite a big family of Jenni Bears which includes sleepy bears, sitting bears, two sleepyy bunnies, ratlets, mice and my latest addition a dragon. They all have lovely expressions and are beautifully made. I bought my first Jenni Bear at Hugglets and I have been collecting ever since then. The animals that I order from the website always arrive beautifully wrapped and very quickly.
Jenni bears are quirky, one of a kind and lovingly made, which explains why I own so many of their creations!