Manhattan is the last of the Cocktail Bears where I matched the colour of the mohair to reflect the colour of the cocktail. Apart from his head, the other joints are all wobble joints which gives him a very floppy relaxed feel. Makes you wonder if he’s been secretly drinking too many cocktails….
- 5”/12.75cm when sitting down.. (Approximately)
- Medium length dense rosewood coloured alpaca.
- Matching burgundy paws and pads.
- 4 way wobble jointed and 1 traditional cotter pin joint.
- Shiny black glass eyes.
- Scissor trimmed muzzle.
- Hand embroidered black nose.
- He wears an I ?? New York sash.
- Filled with heavy polyester fibre filling and flat steel micro discs.
- He comes with a hand sewn drawstring bag which contains his name tag, and he has a Jenni Bears name tag sewn into his back.
- Sewn in a smoke free household.
Manhattan is not a toy and is unsuitable for little people under 14.
5 Average review score
Based on 2 reviews
Hi Jean I’ve collected your bears and dragons for several years i love them because they are beautifully made they’ve wonderful characters I love the dragons I recently bought at Hugglets.
I have quite a big family of Jenni Bears which includes sleepy bears, sitting bears, two sleepyy bunnies, ratlets, mice and my latest addition a dragon. They all have lovely expressions and are beautifully made. I bought my first Jenni Bear at Hugglets and I have been collecting ever since then. The animals that I order from the website always arrive beautifully wrapped and very quickly.
Jenni bears are quirky, one of a kind and lovingly made, which explains why I own so many of their creations!