Frammenti is Italian for scraps which I think suits this little bear. He’s got a rather sad wistful face which I think is adorable. He’s not a heavy bear but he still sits comfortably in your hand.
- 4”/10cm when sitting or 5”/12.75cm when standing. (Approximately)
- Mixed colours of short pile Sassy fabric
- Fluorescent pink pads
- 4 way traditional cotter pin jointed with a ‘wobble’ joint head
- Shiny black glass eyes with whites of the eyes and a black glass nose.
- Needle sculpted face.
- Filled with heavy polyester fibre filling and flat steel micro discs.
- He comes with a hand sewn drawstring bag which contains his name tag, and he has a Jenni Bears name tag sewn into his back.
- Red heart button sewn into his ear.
- Sewn in a smoke free environment
- Frammenti is not a toy and is unsuitable for little people under 14
5 Average review score
Based on 2 reviews
Hi Jean I’ve collected your bears and dragons for several years i love them because they are beautifully made they’ve wonderful characters I love the dragons I recently bought at Hugglets.
I have quite a big family of Jenni Bears which includes sleepy bears, sitting bears, two sleepyy bunnies, ratlets, mice and my latest addition a dragon. They all have lovely expressions and are beautifully made. I bought my first Jenni Bear at Hugglets and I have been collecting ever since then. The animals that I order from the website always arrive beautifully wrapped and very quickly.
Jenni bears are quirky, one of a kind and lovingly made, which explains why I own so many of their creations!