Isadora is a very happy little bear who thinks she looks very sophisticated in her new hat. She's all ready for a new home and would love to come and show you her hat in person.
- 4.75”/12cm when sitting down. (Approximately)
- medium pile felted baby pink mohair.
- Lightweight baby pink coloured suedette inner ears, paws and pads.
- 5 way traditional cotter pin jointed.
- Shiny black glass eyes.
- Needle sculpted face with a scissor trimmed muzzle.
- Hand embroidered black and pink nose.
- She’s wearing a blue hat with black ostrich feathers and netting all fastened down with 2 large diamontes.
- Filled with heavy polyester fibre filling and flat steel micro discs, she is a heavy bear.
- She comes with a hand sewn drawstring bag which contains her name tag and passport and she has a Jenni Bears name tag sewn into her back.
- Sewn in a smoke free household.
- Red heart button sewn into her ear.
Isadora is not a toy and is unsuitable for little people under 14.
5 Average review score
Based on 2 reviews
Hi Jean I’ve collected your bears and dragons for several years i love them because they are beautifully made they’ve wonderful characters I love the dragons I recently bought at Hugglets.
I have quite a big family of Jenni Bears which includes sleepy bears, sitting bears, two sleepyy bunnies, ratlets, mice and my latest addition a dragon. They all have lovely expressions and are beautifully made. I bought my first Jenni Bear at Hugglets and I have been collecting ever since then. The animals that I order from the website always arrive beautifully wrapped and very quickly.
Jenni bears are quirky, one of a kind and lovingly made, which explains why I own so many of their creations!